JOBURG
I think I'm going to try and write smaller posts when I have thoughts I want to share. That'll make it easier for you all to read and more fun for me to write!
In my B&B where I'm staying, I have someone who comes in everyday and makes my bed, changes my towels every 2 days. And if I want, will wash and iron my clothes for me (and I'd pay them R 100 or so - 15 bucks about roughly). If you've ever been to China and stayed in their hotels - same thing.
So on top of that, we have a Man Servent at the office. Yes, a Man Servent. He is a very small, very black South African and his name is Officer! And when you come into the front door, he is there to greet you and you ask him for what you would like. A tea or a coffee or a biscuit. And he'll bring it to you nice and steamy hot served on a little tray. And then when you're not looking, your cup and or plate is taken from your desk, washed up, and stored away until you want or need something else.
Goodness, gracious. How will I ever be able to go back to Ste. Anne de Bellevue without a Man Servant and Maid??!!
Can you bring me back a man servant too? I might want him called "General"
ReplyDeleteI thought when you got married .... (oh well, I think you know where I am going with this). Needless to say, I was wrong.
ReplyDeleteSounds like someone is living the life. Are you getting a caddy on the golf course too? Stay well and enjoy!!
ReplyDeleteYou have a Sherpa.....(said in tone of wonder)
ReplyDelete